Friday, January 21, 2011

Deep Feeling ==

Regrets . .
but don't know how to be good..
maybe it's so hard, i of course don't want these happen X'((
i know i cannot be same with ur 'best' person
but i just want to get the real best friend.. when i was little, i haven't got best friend, and i think i didn't have 'friends' who could care about our relationships.. they just few times beside me, and when times came along they went away.. feel sad, until now, i think i really don't like that times :'( maybe i really redundant. . but sorry, i just want to share this out from my deep heart..

long time i hold these feels... and it never go away!
still belong with me.. how can i forget these?!

and now.... i don't know how to say..
i just want to be a good best friend, who can lovely care with all of my best friends.. ^^
so that we can be best friends forever.. never forget each other, and loving life!! :)
it's so good~ really good! EXCELENT!!! XD

i just want you all can hear me, consider me well, and of course love me.. hehehe
thanks for all of my best friends ^^
<3>I LOVE U ALL <3

and i'm so sorry, i cannot be the best u want.. i just want to be with u forever, be ur lovely best friend, and never forgeted or changed by others.. :) sorry for my egoistic.. :'((
but i really love u so! trust me ya hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment